Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sometimes The Song Says It All!!

       You ever have one of those slow Sunday mornings where you just sit and listen to music and eat your breakfast, and you hear a song that reminds you of your life?...And then you hear a song that reminds you of another part of your life?...and so on...and so on? Well, that was us this morning! And since this is our 'couples' blog...it's the best place to share it with you! :-)

 Mr. Wug: Mrs. Wug heard this song (below) and  said it reminded her of me 'back in the day', back when I was trying to 'woo' her. ^_^ I was kinda shy and clumsy back then, and was kinda scared of girls...but she was kinda cute! But the trouble with girls is....^_^...

       Mrs Wug: Awwwww! You can't beat a good country song, can ya?! :-) And by the way, you were kinda cute back then yourself!...That song reminds me of the first time you kissed me on the front porch... ^_^ ...and how we used to go for long rides, and go 'line dancing', and how you had the cutest bow legs I'd ever seen!! :-] That's why I picked 'YOU'!...

Mr. Wug: :-) ...

     Mrs. Wug: It hasn't been perfect, but we've had a pretty good run, haven't we?! :-] I love how a song can say it all!...


Mr. Wug: It's been more than good enough for me! :-)) 

     Mrs. Wug: Awwwwww! I don't know about all of that, but I hope I make home somewhere you wanna come to at the end of the day...even though you do sometimes have a crazy woman waiting for you! LOL

Mr. Wug: Okay...Okay! Let's bring this 'Mush Fest' to an end!

     Mrs. Wug: ^_^ Righto!...One last song that says it all....

         ...We have a 30th anniversary coming up next year. WOW! Good thing we have songs to help us remember! :-)
Mr. Wug: Yeah...and Hallmark! LOL
      
       Mrs. Wug: :-)) Agreed!...Look at that...a whole post and no controversy!

Mr. Wug: There's always next time! :-))

4 comments:

  1. Sara Evans is awesome!!! Gotta love her tunes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, my favorites here are Scotty and Little Big Town! We love Little Big Town!!
    Wow! 30 years!! It'll be 40 years for us next year! How time flies when you're having fun, eh?
    Thanks for the musical journey today. I hope you have many more too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CinLynn, We really are 'sisters' aren't we!! Scotty was new to us, but we love that song. He is my hubby when he was that age...sorta! ^_^ And who doesn't love Little Big Town's harmony?!......We have some pretty long-going marriages, don't we, my friend?! :-] We're glad you enjoyed our little musical interlude.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us your thoughts. We'd love to hear them!