Sunday, July 28, 2013

What Would You Say If You Were This Dog?!


Mr. Wug: Hey Bae, did you see that commercial?!

          Mrs. Wug: What commercial?!  O_O

Mr. Wug: That IAMS dog food commercial with the great dane!

          Mrs. Wug: Yeah!! I saw it! ^_^ That's such a cute commercial.....Poor dog! :-))

Mr. Wug: I wonder what the dog is thinking while he's being all nice and calm. ^_^



          Mrs. Wug: I know what I would be saying if I was that dog!! LOL

Mr. Wug: What?!

          Mrs. Wug: "She gonna love me to death!...I'm gonna die with a bow on my head and wearing pink toenails!!" Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

Mr. Wug: Ha! Ha!....Nooo! I know what he would be saying: "I can't let Ralphie see me like this! He'll laugh me out of the club!!" Ha! Ha! Ha! 

          Mrs. Wug: It makes you almost glad you're not a dog, right?!... ^_^ ...Hey honey, that reminds me...can you paint my toenails for me?!

Mr. Wug: Woof!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us your thoughts. We'd love to hear them!