Thursday, March 8, 2012

"I Pity The Fool..."


         It's another case of the conversation that went "Bonk, Bonk!" in the night! LOL

          Mrs. Wug: "WOW! He still looks so young!''....*** I was talking about Mr. T, the actor known for his role as B. A. Baracus in the 1980s television series "The A-Team". I saw him on a commercial on television while I was channel surfing. ***

Mr. Wug: "He's a Cancer survivor." 

           Mrs. Wug: O_0 .....*** That's the look I have on my face sometimes when hubby and I have conversations. It sometimes seems like we're two conversation ships, passing in the night....


          ...and passing in the day....and every time we talk!! ^_^ ***......

          Mrs. Wug: "Cancer doesn't make someone look younger!" O_0

Mr. Wug: "Noooo! I didn't mean that!...I meant that it's amazing that he looks so young considering that he's a Cancer survivor!"

          Mrs. Wug: "Ohhhhhhh! Well why didn't you say that?!"

Mr. Wug: "I did say that!...Well,...I didn't say it in so many words!...But you knew what I meant!"

          O_0 ...*** Clearly I didn't know what he meant!!...


          ....In fact, that happens a lot!! LOL...The other night I was in the bedroom watching American Idol. Hubby was in the kitchen washing a couple of dishes we had dessert on. He was taking sooooo long to come back...


          ...and the good singer was about to sing. So I yelled:...***

          Mrs. Wug:  "What are you doing?!" ...*** It had been about 20 minutes!! ***

          He didn't answer at first...Another few minutes went by and I yelled the same thing....Grrrrr!...He finally hollered back:


Mr. Wug: "Washing the dishes!!"..Grrrr!

          Mrs. Wug: "I don't hear any water!"...*** In fact, it had been dead quiet in there for quite a few minutes! ***

          He came in the room annoyed, in a huff kinda, and showed me his wet hands:


Mr. Wug: "See!!"..."You're so suspicious!!"...Grrrr!

          Mrs. Wug: O_0 ......"WOW!...Where did that come from?!!...Just because I asked what you were doing?!!"

Mr. Wug: "Yeah! What did you think I was doing?!!"

          Mrs. Wug: "I don't know! That's  why I asked!!"

Mr. Wug: "I told you I was washing dishes!"

          Mrs. Wug: "Yeah, but there wasn't any water running!!"

Mr. Wug: "I know! Because I was drying up the sink and countertop!"

          Mrs. Wug: "Well, why did you say you were washing dishes?!"

Mr. Wug: "Because that's what I was doing! The dishes were all done and I was drying up the sink! It's all the same thing!"

          Mrs. Wug: O_0 ........Is it just me?...or is there some interference in the force?!....The husband and wife conversation force, I mean?!....Ha! Ha!.....As Yul Brenner said in 'The King and I': "Is a puzzlement!" ^_^

6 comments:

  1. This is just to funny. Just think I thought that it only happened in my house....LOL.... Thank you for sharing. It just shows us that e are not alone. Have a great weekend the both of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Ha! No! Not in just your house!....not by a long shot!! ^_^ I'm afraid that us humans all over the world are more alike than we are different!...Have a good weekend, Velma!

      Delete
  2. I'm still laughing--- is there a married couple anywhere who doesn't have such conversations? So funny--- guys just don't get it!
    Love
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Ha! I don't know if all married couples have these conversations or not, but it would sure make me feel better to know that we're not alone!! LOL

      Delete

Please leave us your thoughts. We'd love to hear them!